Monday, July 15, 2013

Okay, I might just be slumming this after finishing an audiobook right before I go to bed, and then blogging about it in my zobified state.

Enough said? I think not. Or maybe I don't... Or do I? I'm tired, get over it!! The book just HAPPENED to be by one of my fave autores (authors in Spanish) and it just HAPPENED to be Behemoth (Bee-HEE-moth, for those of you not knowing how the HECK to pronounce it, like me...) by Scott Westerfeld. In case you didn't notice, I just dropped a big hint that you should look it up (This is what GOOGLE is for, people!!!) Okay, now that I've dropped my not so subtle hint about you checking him out, I should
probably be a good little girl and go to beddy-bye land. Courtesy of the Pacifier (The movie).
Here's the cover of the three books:



Chia pets and Pillows,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment